The “Who Needs Starbucks?” Easy Coconut Shake For Nutrition And Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
To beat chronic fatigue with good nutrition, here is a delicious shake made with coconut oil.
This tastes like your favorite candy bar "the Mounds" bar.
The difference is, no sugar, no artificial anything.
Everything in it is good for you and will give you energy and quality nutrients.
It's also good to have to take with your supplements. No upset stomach. No fish burps from cod liver oil!
I make it with the stick blender. Easy cleanup. No need to make excuses for not eating nutritiously.
Easy Coconut Shake
Throw in a mixing cup (blender),
• 2 eggs, yolks only if you're concerned about biotin deficiency, also pref. organic, since raw
• 1/4 cup kefir or yogurt
• 1 scoop high quality protein powder
• 2 teaspoons raw honey
• 2 teaspoons cocoa
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 2 tablespoons strong coffee, leftover from breakfast is perfect
• 2 tablespoons virgin coconut oil
• 1/2 cup coconut milk, save leftover for next time
• 1 banana, frozen
• water, to thin if necessary
Mix and drink!
If you don't have a stick blender, use a blender jar. Rinse and throw it in the dishwasher as soon as you're done with it.
I like the blenders that have parts that are all dishwasher safe.
If you do have a stick blender, unplug it, remove the blade, rinse everything and immediately put back on the wall.
Now cleanup is all done! You have conserved your energy and you feel great!
Return from Nutrition Easy Coconut Shake to Home